Thursday, November 3, 2011

Six Months Old

Happy Half-Birthday to Graham!



At six months, Graham is still my easiest baby....by far!  He goes with the flow, gives the best smiles, and is almost always happy.  He weighs 17 lbs., 12 oz. and is 27 inches long.


We have introduced food!  He has had rice cereal, squash and green beans.  He does fine with the food, but I wouldn't say he loves it.
 

He is sitting up!  He will still topple over every now and then, but he is doing so well.  I love the age where babies can sit up....but not move!


 I have a big box of "baby toys" in the attic, and today we got some of them out.  Graham had a big time.  He seemed to really enjoy playing with them.


Graham is the perfect final piece to our family puzzle!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS SO CUTE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN. LOVE MAMMA

Julie said...

I LOVED seeing him at lunch today. He is pure joy.

Hollie Reese said...

He is precious!!

Misty said...

I am so glad you guys got a boy in the mix. He looks like a little Casey to me.

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! As well as the other 3 also. Jen

annalee said...

ooh, ooh, ooh he is sweet stuff!