Monday, September 26, 2011

Us, In Numbers

5....How many months Graham will be on Wednesday


7:30...Time we got to school last week to honor Clare for being named "Student of the Week" in her class! (She's on the bottom, left)


3...Number of Halloween costumes recently purchased!

2...Goofballs running around in our drive-way the other morning after walking Clare to school.

10...Hours per week where I only have Graham with me.  It's amazing how much I can get done without the older three around!

3...Number of girls that fell asleep during The Lion King last week.  Maybe going after school wasn't such a good idea???

2...Silly faces in this picture.


1...Number of Christmas presents I have bought! Are you impressed?!?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all of you this week end. And meet Graham.
Love you all. Jen