Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It's a Good Thing They're Cute

Last Friday, Jane and Sydney fell asleep in the car on our way home.  When the girls fall asleep in the car, it ruins their nap.  We had about an hour and half before we needed to get Clare from school, so I let them lay down on my bed to rest and watch Tangled.  

Little did I know, there was very little watching going on.  Instead they were wreaking havoc on my bedroom.

They had taken she sheets off of the bed,

gotten into my make-up drawer,

and had a hay day with the toothpaste!

Needless to say, the rest of the afternoon was not as fun for them. 


4 comments:

Deedee said...

:-o

Hollie Reese said...

Holy Smokes! That is pretty amazing. I guess no more napping on the couch for you hee hee! I updated my blog just for you :)

Hilary said...

Sad to say..but it was probably worth whatever punishment they received. You know they had a blast being 'bad girls!'

Misty said...

LOL, this made me laugh. But it does suck having to clean up the mess.