Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Miss Jane

This week I was able to spend some good one-on-one time with Jane! 


Jane loves to play games, work puzzles, and play baby dolls.  She likes to color and loves her baby brother.  She is always so excited to hear about his latest tricks!


At 3 1/2, Jane is such a sweet girl! It was fun to have her without her sisters for a little while and really give her some good attention.   She is a smart, funny girl who enjoyed having the spotlight all to herself.


When it was time for bed, Jane was slightly disturbed by having to sleep in a room by herself.  She is so used to sharing a room with Sydney.  I think she enjoyed her "alone" time (Graham was here, but he doesn't really steal anyone's thunder yet), but I know she missed her sisters.


I think Jane is going to love preschool, and I am excited to see what the year brings for her!


No comments: