Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tiny Dancer

Clare had her first dance recital yesterday afternoon!  
It was quite an event...one that Clare was very excited about.  She was in two dances, tap and ballet. 

She had quite the cheering section!  


 LoLo and Pop came home from Colorado and brought Mamma with them!  


When I asked Clare what her favorite part of the day was, she answered, 'When I got my trophy and flowers." 
Doesn't she look so pretty?


This picture proves that even all gussied up, she is still a nut!


While I am quite certain that Clare won't remember her dance steps in the years to come, I am hopeful that she will remember how many people came to see her first dance recital and how special we all think she is!  Many thanks to our families for making the effort to be there!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Clare is such a pretty girl?

ps-what happen to Lo's leg?