Thursday, May 26, 2011

Four Weeks Already?!?

How can it be that Graham is already four weeks old?  



He is a good, snuggly baby.  He is a pretty happy, content guy unless he is getting tired, and then he can get pretty unhappy, pretty quickly.  He still sleeps A LOT.  I remember being surprised with all of my children how much they sleep at first, and Graham is no exception.  So far, he has been pretty easy to take along with us on our daily adventures because he is always snoozin'.  His sleeping at night is a different story, but I won't bore you with those details......



He like his pacifier, likes to be swaddled, and is nursing well.  As he is falling asleep, he gives the sweetest little (unintentional) smiles.  He is sleeping in our room for now, and probably will continue to do so for a while.  He weighs 10 lbs, 6 oz, and he seems bigger everyday. 

The girls continue to love on him.  They are very concerned with his daily activities.  All day long, I hear things like "Graham spit his bink out," or "Graham looked at me," or "Did Graham poop?"  Or the most frightening from Sydney, "I fixed Graham's head!"

We are loving our little man and can't wait to see what the next four weeks hold!


3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

I can't believe it has been 4 weeks. I need to see him soon!

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM. LOVE YOU.

Katy said...

Ok, first off, I haven't checked your blog in too long... Congrats on your baby boy! Secondly, I'm in tears laughing about "I fixed Graham's head!" I can only imagine the moment of horror when you heard that one. LOL