Monday, March 14, 2011

Baby Sprinkle!

A friend of the family hosted a small Sprinkle for me on Saturday!

Lucky for me, my good friends from college were in town to help me celebrate!


Clare was there to help me open the gifts. She was quite the helper!


She looked so cute! Then, she took her first bite of shower food and a saucy meatball rolled right down the front of her dress! Such is life of a four year old!


Here is the cute diaper cake that Carolyn made. It is so cute...and will be so useful!

It was a small shower; just a few friends from church and a few other girl friends, but I received so many wonderful things!


Look at these cute favors....Sprinkles!


I had such a great time, and it was so nice to get a good stock of clothing for Graham. He is going to be one well-dressed little dude! Many thanks to Carolyn and everyone else who helped make this such a special event!


No comments: