Tuesday, March 22, 2011

33 Weeks, 6 Days

Today marks 33 weeks and 6 days into this pregnancy. It was on this day in my last pregnancy that I delivered the twins. I will never forget laying on the couch, reaching over to grab some laundry to fold and feeling my water break. Although Jane and Sydney are healthy as can be now, I very much want to keep this little guy in as long as possible and try to avoid any and all complications due to prematurity.


I am about five weeks away from my scheduled C-section, and I think I will commemorate today by not doing any laundry!!!

3 comments:

Deedee said...

GREAT plan !

The Kuhlmans said...

Such a smart Mommy!
-Monica

Julie said...

A phone call I will never forget! And look at them now...nothin slows those girls down!!! But Graham, you hang tight a while. We can't wait to meet you!