Friday, February 4, 2011

Snowed In

Today marks Day Four of being snowed/iced in. Today also marks the first day I let the girls go out and play in it. Prior to today, it has just been mainly ice, but today we got a blanket of snow that the girls couldn't resist. Admittedly, snow play is more of Daddy's domain, but he was at work. I'd rather stay inside and make hot chocolate, but today I ventured out on the patio to watch the girls. Aside from not loving snow play, I am also scared of falling on my 7 month pregnant belly!

Since the girls were on the verge of stir-craziness, I bundled them up and let them run around. And run around they did....

Throwing snow balls and...


....making snow angels were the main activities for today.


They didn't last long out there, but I think they burned off some much needed energy!


While I am definitely ready to be able to get out of the house, it has been nice to take a break from the norm.....no rushing out of the house in the morning, no fixing hair, no getting out of jammies, etc. A nice change of pace, but I sure am ready for a Sonic run!

1 comment:

Alli said...

Amen to needing a Sonic run!