Wednesday, January 12, 2011

24 Weeks

Today marks 24 weeks in this pregnancy! Only 15 more to go. (I know it will go fast, but that seems like a long time to me!) I am officially scheduled for a C-section on April 28th. Overall, I am feeling good and can't complain. (Well, I can, but I won't on here. Just ask Casey. :) The baby is moving around all of the time, and I love all of those kicks!

With Christmas behind me, I am starting to think about his nursery and getting organized. Below is the fabric that I have picked. Thankfully, my mom has become quite the pro at making baby bedding. The guest room in our house was fortuitously painted blue when we moved in, so no painting will have to be done.


We are thinking about names, getting rid of baby girl clothes, and beginning to prepare for life with a little man around!

5 comments:

Misty said...

Love the fabric. I've sure you and Casey are super excited to have a boy!

angie said...

Love it! Work your magic LoJen!

Specks said...

Congrats on baby boy!!!!! I am so, so out of the loop, but thrilled for you~ those girlies are going to have so much fun with a baby brother :)

M J said...

Cute! Love the animals! :)

Katy said...

HAYLEY! I haven't checked your blog in awhile! Congrats! I can't believe you're going to have FOUR KIDS! And a boy! How fun!