Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Fun!

Halloween was so fun this year! The girls are at great ages to enjoy this holiday!



Gone are the days of me selecting coordinating costumes for my three girls. It seems they each have a mind of their own!!!

Clare decided to be a beautiful bride.

Here with the "Father of the Bride"...


Jane opted for the very original Wendy. Not Wendy from Peter Pan; Wendy from Wendy's. We drove by Wendy's one day a few weeks ago, and she told me rather firmly that "That's who I want to be for Halloween." And she stuck with it!



Sydney selected Tinkerbell, or as Casey affectionately calls her "Stinkerbell." She looked like the perfect little Tinkerbell!



The festivities included a pumpkin patch and party at Clare's school, Trunk or Treat with Brody at our church, and the classic trick-or-treating through the neighborhood.


And, of course, stopping to inspect the candy several times along the way!


Hope everyone's Halloween felt a lot like this


and not at all like this!

4 comments:

Kim said...

SO cute!! I love all their costumes. :)

angie said...

Looks like it was a success! They are all so stinkin' cute!

annalee said...

all look adorable, but i am especially in love with the wendy idea!

Cookie Struthers said...

Your blog is just priceless. I know where to go when I need a smile! Thank you for sharing your adventures!