Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of School

Today was a big day in the world of our 4 year old! She started her last year of preschool!


And just for comparison, here she is last year on her first day....what a difference a year makes!


She was very excited to start another year. We went to Meet the Teacher last week and got to see the classroom and meet her very nice teachers.

Here she is sporting her backpack and lunchbox!


All reports from Clare and her teacher were that she had a great day.


I give that an A+!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Glad she had a great first day! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I GIVE HER ANOTHER A+. SHE LOOKS SO CUTE. LOVE HER, MAMMA

Samantha said...

I'm catching up on all my favorite blogs and Lila just walked up behind me and said, "Hey, How did you get a picture of my best friend on your computer?" Too cute! I'm so glad Lila and Clare are in the same class. I was nervous about the whole school thing and was SO relieved to see a familiar face in the lion room! Lila loves it and I have to admit I am loving how much easier it is to get things done with only one kiddo in tow! See ya Tues!