Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Week....

...we have played and played outside. I am loving the great spring weather!


...Clare learned to "get herself started" on the swing. I am also loving this!


...Jane continued to resist using a potty. I am not loving this. All in her own time, I suppose.

...all five of the flowers we planted at Clare's party started to bloom. Don't ask me how we ended up with five pots!


...Sydney contiuned to amaze me with the long, articulate sentences she comes up with. She uses words like "probably" and "delicious." How can such a tiny little thing talk SOOOOO much?


...I thoroughly enjoyed some one-on-one time with my big girl. Clare and I spent the afternon together, just the two of us, and we had a great time. All I can say is that she is getting too big, too fast.


No comments: