Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tidbits

During Clare's prayer last night, she said, "Dear God, Please let us have a great time when we move and let me have a wonderful time in kindergarten." Guess she's planning ahead since that won't happen until fall of 2011.


I asked Clare what holiday was coming up next, and she answered "MY BIRTHDAY!!!!" Not quite a national holiday, sweetie, but good try.

------------------

Clare had to use the restroom at a restaurant the other day. When we got in the car, she said she had to go again. I said, 'Again?" She replied, "Yeah, I don't know what's up with that."

-----------------

At midnight last Saturday night, I woke up hearing Clare's voice. Turns out she was sleepwalking through the kitchen. When I walked out there, she said, "I forgot to get my candy." The next morning she had no recollection. What a great habit to start right before we move to a two-story house.


Sydney was screaming in the car the other day. Not because she was upset, just screaming to be ornery.
Me: Sydney stop screaming.
Sydney: AHHHHHHHH.
Me: Sydney, that is enough.
Sydney: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Me: Sydney that is too loud in the car.
Sydney: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Me: (Trying a new tactic, I ignore her.)
Sydney: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Sydney: Mommy, I"m Screaming! Mommy, I'm screaming. MOMMY, I'M SCREAMING!!!


1 comment:

Deedee said...

Clare's birthday isn't a national holiday ??

I am sure you will have tons of great times in your new wonderful home.