Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Clare-isms, 3rd Edition

Documenting the funny things that Clare says and does...

The other day after church we stopped to get some lunch to take home. Clare and Casey went in the sandwich shop to get our food. When they came out, Clare was holding a medium-sized drink. She looks up at me and says, "This is MY Diet Dr. Coke."
*****


A couple of weeks ago while Casey was watching The Cowboys play, I took the girls out to run an errand. While we were driving back home, I told Clare that she needed to go inside and ask Daddy, "How The 'Boys were doing?" She responded by saying, "I am going to call them The Rainbows. I will ask him how The Rainbows are doing."
*****


This morning we had arrived at a park. Sydney was fussing because she didn't want to put her shoes on. I said, "Sydney, if you want to play at the park, you have to put your shoes on."
Clare, standing behind me, says,
"No shoes, no service."
*****

4 comments:

Kiser said...

Perfect. I love her!

Only a TRUE lady knows at the age of 3 that you wear shoes!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

She makes me laugh so much!!!! Love her!!!

Misty said...

The Rainbows? LOL That is a good name for the Cowboys on their bad game days.

Specks said...

Classic! That girl is hilarious.