Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pigtail Professional

Over the past three years, pigtails have become pretty commonplace around our house.

(Clare in February 2008)

(Clare in June of 2008)

Not a week goes by where someone's hair doesn't get thrown up into pigtails.


All I need is a comb, two rubber bands, a squirt bottle, and a willing subject...of course.


The biggest benefit of pigtails is that they keep the hair out of the girls' faces.
An added bonus is that they are so cute.


I am fairly confident the job of "pigtail professional" doesn't exist, but I am certainly glad to have the opportunity to build my resume!

7 comments:

annalee said...

i'd hire you! those are some fabulous pigtails.

Jennifer K said...

That is not an easy task! Especially doing it THREE times! I'm impressed.

Kim said...

And you have such cute material to work with!

Alli said...

So cute! I can't wait until Mal actually has enough hair for pigtails!

Julie said...

You will have to teach me all your girlie ways for Miss Chloe!

Anonymous said...

Decide upon Diverse Tokyo Furniture To your Home

Here is my web blog; online video converter to mp3

Anonymous said...

Finding a Sharp Lcd High definition tv

Feel free to visit my web blog ... detest