Tuesday, September 8, 2009

F.D.O.S., 2nd Edition

Today was Clare's first day of school! She was excited, and all reports say she had a good day! Last year, she was in the "Young 2's" class, and she was the oldest kid in the class. This year she has bumped up to the "Older 3's," so she is no longer the oldest kid....which I think is a good thing!


Here is our star student with her two sidekicks!


Last year on Clare's first day of school, I kept thinking that Clare was so little to start school. This year, I can't help but think that I only have two more years until she is in kindergarten. How can that be possible?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CLARE YOU LOOK SO CUTE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. AND I BET YOU WERE GOOD THERE. HAVE FUN.
LOVE YOU, MAMMA

Julie said...

I just want to squeal at how cute and grown-up she looks!

I am so glad she did well. How can it possibly be that they have fewer years left at home before school starts than we have already had with them?

Too fast.

Courtney said...

What a big girl she is! I hope she enjoys the school year!