Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweet Baby Jane

UPDATE: As of Tuesday morning, we are home and Jane is feeling much better!


Jane has been admitted to the hospital for overnight observation. She woke up this morning with very audible breathing, and she has since been diagnosed with a severe case of Croup. After several breathing treatments and a steroid injection, she is feeling much better. However, she and I are having a slumber party here at the hospital tonight. While I hate being away from the rest of my family, I feel that we are right where we need to be for tonight. Many thanks for prayers lifted up on Jane's behalf.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Blessings to that sweet baby girl and her momma!!

Brenda Price

Jennifer K said...

Oh, sweet girls! I had no idea! I will be praying for a quick recovery, rest and peace for your family. Keep us posted!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

I am so glad she is feeling better!!!

Misty said...

Hope you feel better Jane :)

Katy said...

Oh Hayley, how scary! I hope she continues to heal quickly.

annalee said...

i'm so thankful she is on the mend!

Shanta said...

Wishing you guys a quick recovery!

Monica said...

Poor sweet baby. Glad she is feeling better.