Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Clare-isms, 2nd Edition

Documenting the funny things that Clare says and does....


Every morning when Clare wakes up, she wants a cup of milk. Casey is usually nice enough to get up and get it before he starts getting ready for work. Sometimes, if he is feeling generous, he will make her some chocolate milk. On one such morning,
Clare climbed in our bed with her cup of milk, and exclaimed,
"HOLY MOLY, this is good chocolate milk!"

***


Recently, Clare began throwing a fit. After about 5 seconds, she instantly calmed, looked at me, and said, "Is that enough of that?"

***


I was cooking dinner the other night, and Clare was watching me. I got out some garlic to chop, and I asked her, "Do you know what this is?"
She replied, "Yes, it's where Deedee lives."
Deedee lives in Garland.

***
You can read the 1st Edition of Clare-isms here.

4 comments:

Someone who knows said...

Deedee does NOT live in GARLAND - She lives on the very,very most south- eastern edge of Richardson !!!! Is that CLEAR ??

angie said...

Love that girl!

Misty said...

That's cute :)

Katy said...

I wonder who says "That's enough of that"? LOL