Thursday, June 4, 2009

18 Months!


Can you believe that Jane (left) and Sydney are 18 months old? I certainly can't.

We went this morning for their well check and despite a little cold, everything looks great.

Jane weighs 23 lbs. Look how blonde her hair is getting. A little sun and she turns into a blonde beauty!

This little monkey weighs 21 lbs. The difference in weight seems to be increasing as they get older. We'll see if the trend continues.

Who knew playing with juice cups could be so fun?


So as not to leave my oldest out, I had to include this sweet one of Clare and Jane "reading."



3 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my, they are getting big! I love the pictures of them playing together. Nothing sweeter!

deedee said...

18 incredibly fun and exciting months !!!

Anonymous said...

MY, THEY ARE GROWING, AND REALLY BEOMING LITTLE GIRLS NOW. TIMES FLIES.
LOVE TO ALL, MAMMA