Tuesday, May 26, 2009

24

Casey and I pawned off all of our kids for a full 24 hours this past weekend! Clare went to Casey's parents, and Jane and Sydney went to my parents. It was my first time to spend the night away from the twins, and I have to say....it was great!

Casey and I had a great time. We went out to dinner, got a bunch of stuff done around the house, and just enjoyed the peace and quiet. We had visions of sleeping late on Monday morning, but we were both up by 7. A sign of the times, I suppose.

Of course, we were both ready to see the girls on Monday afternoon.
After all, who wouldn't miss these three?


3 comments:

Shanta said...

Awesome picture. I am so glad you got a date! Hallelujah for grandparents!

Crystal Hays said...

So glad y'all got some good couples time!

Julie said...

I know this isn't what happened (I hope)...but it looks like Syd just slammed Clare's head into the wall and is just pulling her arm back from it's head-slamming stance.

That Sydney...