Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tubes Times Three

After an onslaught of ear infections, all three girls are scheduled to get tubes on Thursday.


For the past few months, Clare has constantly been asking "What you said?" anytime we say anything to her. Because of the constant fluid in her ears, she can't hear very well. Tubes should be the answer, and I am excited for good hearing to be restored! In addition to tubes, she will also have her adenoids removed.


Jane and Sydney will just be getting tubes.
Hopefully our days of weekly pediatrician visits will come to a ceasing halt!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I hope that they all get to feeling better!!

DCVol said...

Oh my word, bless your heart for having all three getting tubes. I hope that everything goes well and speedy recoveries for all~ they are so adorable!

Mamma said...

I'm praying all goes well and they will feel lots betters. Love to all of you. Mamma

Jennifer K said...

I hope that this is the answer! It was with Elise. Zane--the jury is still out! But I am glad that you will have lots of help and hands to cuddle your girls. I love all the Easter pictures. They are so cute!

M J said...

Good luck! I know a lot of kiddos do much better after tubes, and removal of adenoids. Hope this will be the answer for your little ones too!

Kelly Litton said...

Your sweet girls will be in my prayers tomorrow...and you too!

Katy said...

Aww... poor little punkins, and poor mama! I'll bet you'll be glad when that's all over with. Hope it goes well.

Shanta said...

Oh my goodness! Way to knock it out at once! We will be thinking of you guys.

hejlyeah said...

Wow - good luck with the tubes! Your girls are beautiful, and look just like you!