Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sweet Dreams

One of my favorite times of the day is reading books to Sydney (left) and Jane before naps and before bedtime. They are both so sweet and cuddly during that time.


Of course, Clare is never far away. She doesn't ever miss out on any of the action.


All of my girls enjoy books, but Jane seems to really like them.


I have said it before, and I will probably say it again, but I am loving Jane's curls.


The only thing sweeter than rocking and reading to one baby is rocking and reading to TWO babies!

2 comments:

annalee said...

hi back to you! so good to see your comment and find out about your blog and your family. what cutie pies you have. i bet you are such a great mom to all 3 of them. i'm way impressed!
and thank you so much for sharing and the encouragement. it means a lot to me!

Misty said...

Hey there! I found your blog on Jamie's page. Congrats to the both of you on your marriage (high school sweethearts) and your family. You can check my blog out if you all want http://misty78.blogspot.com
Misty