Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rite of Passage

Clare cut her hair tonight.
It was up in pigtails, and she was getting ready for her bath. Sometimes we cut the rubber band that holds her pigtails instead of pulling it out. I was doing something with the twins, and I look up and see Clare with the scissors up to her pigtail. She managed to cut this much out before we got the scissors from her. Thankfully, it was hair at the back and on the underside, and I don't think it is too noticeable. I am just glad she didn't lop off the whole pigtail.

5 comments:

Jennifer K said...

It seems like everyone has their turn with this! I am glad it wasn't much. Your girls seem like a lot of fun. I can't believe how big they are getting.

The Kuhlmans said...

Classic! You are correct that it is a rite of passage . . . maybe one you won't have to repeat, at least with Clare. Don't you think they'll love the "evidence" we have on them when they're grown?!?!

M J said...

Celestia cut ALL of Tatiana's hair off the month before Jonathan and I got married. The tiara she wore practically had to be glued in. HA!

ginny said...

i thought she had done that before?

Hollie Reese said...

We have not experienced this...yet! I am dreading the day!