Monday, March 30, 2009

Clare's Princess Party

Our little princess is three today!


We celebrated on Saturday with a small family party at our castle.


Clare has been excited for weeks about her party. We have been crossing days off of the calendar for quite some time.


The party was a success, with all three girls in good moods, and Clare feeling very "birthdayed."


She loved getting lots of presents. One highlight of the evening occurred right after she opened a present. Someone said, "Clare, what is that?" She emphatically and enthusiastically responded, "I don't have no idea."

We had a castle pinata that was supposed to occupy our time for a few minutes.


This is what actually happened. One pull and the whole thing came crashing down.


The kids enjoyed the candy, nonetheless.


These little rascals enjoyed the cake as well.


As cliche as it is, it must be said, I can't believe she is three!

9 comments:

Lometa said...

She is the most precious princess ever! I can't believe she is 3 either.

Deedee said...

Happy Birthday Princess. We love you so very much.
Deedee & Papaw

Jennifer K said...

I can't believe your baby is three! Looks like the princess party was a lot of fun. I love her birthday outfit!

Kelly Litton said...

Happy Birthday, Clare!!!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I remember the day she was born and I can't believe she's 3 either! Happy Birthday Clare!!

Vesti

Anonymous said...

AND MY NAMESAKE!!!! SHE IS A DARLING PRINCESS. LOVE YOU, MAMMA

Shanta said...

What a beautiful princess! I'm so glad it was a hit. Great cake too! Any left?

Chelsea said...

She is absolutely precious...the 1st picture is my favorite.

ginny said...

too cute! and so far no reports of vomiting...