Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Because Mamma Asked For More Pictures

My mom told me today that my grandmother requested new pictures.
Ask and ye shall receive.

Sydney

My almost three year old.

Jane

Clare and Jane were playing together after naps this afternoon. I grabbed the camera and was able to get Jane laughing at her big sister.



Sydney with her lovey. She loves her lovey.

Jane isn't walking yet, but she is making some good progress. Here she is making strides behind her car:




Check out all this hair. Soon I am going to have three heads of hair to fix everyday.
Jane-left, Sydney-right


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AREN'T THEY PRECIOUS. AND THEY ARE MY GREATS!!!!! MAMMA

Deedee said...

How fun it will be to have curly hair to deal with !!!! What a joyful sound at your house - the laughter of your girls.

Julie said...

they are so precious! it's been too long since I've seen those girls!